Flour Info

For all you bakers out there, you may want to check out the Dec/Jan issue
of Martha Stewart Living. The magazine has a pretty in-depth discussion
about flour, and why it's important to use the right kind for what you're
making. I didn't read the whole article since I'm not that serious a
baker, but it even goes into regional variations in standards like "all
purpose" flour. If I remember correctly, it only discusses white flour,
but the information is still valuable. Check it out.

Julie in San Jose