ratatouille with spaghetti squash

This recipe is very easy and makes a huge batch which is even better the
next day.  Also would go well over rice, etc.

1 spaghetti squash, cut in half lenghtwise
1/4 cup white wine
1 small onion, diced
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 med green pepper, diced
1 med red pepper, diced
1 eggplant, peeled, cubed
1 green zuchinni, sliced
1 yellow zuchinni, sliced
2 cans stewed tomatoes
1 cup spaghetti sauce
oregano, basil, pepper to taste
Romano cheese (optional)

Cut spaghetti squash in half.  Scoop out seeds.  I steam the two halves
in my vegetable steamer.  Let stand and then scoop out strands of
squash.

Meanwhile,  heat wine in skillet.  Braise onion and garlic in wine for a
few minutes.  Add peppers and continue to cook until desired tenderness.
Add eggplant and zuchinni. Keep tossing and turning.  Add stewed
tomatoes.  Cook until mixture begins to thicken and vegetables are
tender.  Add spaghetti sauce and season to taste with oregano, basil,
pepper.

Serve over spaghetti squash strands. Sprinkle with optional cheese.