Thanksgiving

Anne,
I was raised vegetarian and my family's traditional main course is
stuffed pasta shells.  We stuffed it with ricotta cheese, cottage
cheese, spinach and spaghetti sauce.  This year I have gone vegan.  I
plan on making the stuffed shells this year.  I will make my own sauce
out of tomatoes and spices which is fat free.  In place of cheese I am
mashing tofu and marinading in a little white wine.  It has a texture
similar to ricotta-cottage cheese.  Other side dishes traditionally
include green beans, biscuits, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and
apple pies.  Hope this helps.

Julia