Roasting Bell Peppers

Don't worry, Willie.  Roasting bell peppers is not hard.  Preheat your
oven to about 400 deg F.  Chop the pepper in half and peel out the
seeds.  I don't know if this part is necessary, but I use non-stick
spray the pan.  Place your peppers skin side up on the pan and stick in
the oven.  I can't remember how long it takes.  It's longer than you
will expect.  Just watch the peppers.  They will turn black and form
large bubbles.  Then you know it is done.  Take the peppers out and use
them however you wish.  They should be slimy and red on the underside.
The black skin on the outside should come off rather easily.  Good luck.