Jello

The last time I was hospitalized they were amazed that I refused to eat
the stuff because of its animal-based origins.

Even a "registered nutritionist" had zero concept of what Jello/gelatin
was made from.  I had to educate her while my sister supplied me with
food I could eat.

Unfortunately, any of you who take photographs...guess what's in
photograhic film and some (if not most) photographic paper.

Ah, the vegan life...it's so easy in some respects, so hard in others IF
you're going to be 100% vegan.

--
Beverly Kurtin
Bev's Cooking 'n Eating Show