prickly pears

I have 6 prickly pears - the fruit itself.  I have never had so many, so I
thought there might be something more interesting to do with them rather
than merely gnawing on them.

Strangely enough, I have a recipe for the much more difficult to find
cactus paddles - the leaves of this plant!   Nothing on the fruits that I
can see.
TIA, Anne

PS I'll dig out the cranberry sauce baked with marmalade recipe and vlf it
- the original has walnuts.