Sprouted Wheat Bread and Kitchen Appliances

You can add 1 cup of sprouted wheat per loaf to your favorite whole wheat
bread recipe and bake as usual.  Do not know how this would work with a
bread machine. I bake with my beloved Kitchenaid K5.

Along with my Kitchenaid, hand blender and spice grinder my other favorite
appliances are my second microwave (cannot live with only one now) and my
main oven which is also a convection oven.  The convection oven is great
for drying things like garbanzo beans and making fat free taco shells and
chips, and tofu jerky.  Also have to include my smoker to get smoked
onions and smoked tofu.

Barb Beck
Barb@owlnut@rr.ualberta.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada