Beef (Not!), Chicken (Not!)

A while ago someone (I think it was Michael) posted preparation directions
for Dixie's Beef and Chicken (Not!).  You gave instructions on how to make
it taste absolutely wonderful and being the silly girl that I am, I didn't
write it down.  I just got my order in the mail yesterday and I'm dying to
try it out.  Could you pleaseplease repost the "perfect preparation"
directions again??  *Thanks*  :)

Also, does anyone know if soybeans cause the same "gaseous difficulties"
that other beans do?

!caseyjeanne

"There's nothing so annoying as to have two people go right on talking when
you're interrupting."
                                            THE MAN ---> Mark Twain