re: spicy oven fries

Di,
Thanks for the recipe of the oven fries.  I also make them, but found a
short cut:
Once the potatoes have the spices, put them in the microwave till nearly
done, then put them in the oven to get brown and crispy.
BTW, this is one of my husbands favorite Sunday meals, lots of "fries".
He says they taste better than McDonalds or any of those, and no oil :)
Jenka

--
Jenka Keizer-Guevara                    The University of Alabama
jguevara@xxxxxxxxxxx                    Instructional Technology