ravioli help

I need some ravioli advice. I made a recipe last night that called for
using wonton wrappers (instead of making my own pasta) for the ravioli.
The recipe said to simply wet the sides of the wonton and seal them
together. This seemed to work but several of them came apart when I boiled
them. Any tips on how I can keep them closed? I didn't boil all of them
last night in hopes that someone can help me. :)

Also, I still have about 1/2 pack of wonton wrappers left. Can I freeze
these?

Thanks!
Kelly
kroddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx