Haagen-Dazs Sorbet

HI.....Just happened to have some Haagen-Dazs Sorbet bars in the freezer
(and love them) and went to check the ingredients....

Here they are....Filtered water, sugar, corn syrup, egg whites, cocoa and
lowfat cocoa processed with alkali, pectin, natural vanilla and salt.

So, egg whites but no  dairy.  I could be wrong, but I think some of the
other Haagen-Daz sorbets have no egg whites...but I've forgotten which
ones.

Joanne