Re: parchment paper

Ketayun wrote:

> Dear Kate,
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm called Kate too! I'm assuming you
> don't have to use fat in the food you want to bake?
>
> Thanks,
> Kate

Kate,
	It seems really strange to speak to someone who is also called Kate!
I've never tried parchment paper with fat-free baked goods.  I will
today or tomorrow when I get more raisins and let you know.  On the
silicone sheet, Iassume it would be like non-stick pans and be OK.  I'll
keep you posted.

Kate