Frsh vs frozen veggies

 From what I've read, the nutrient value of fresh vs frozen veggies depends on
how recently the fresh veggies had been picked.

Most commercial vegetable growers flash-freeze their veggies within a few
hours of their being picked, thus maintaining very high levels of the
vitamins & minerals.  On the other hand, many veggies in the fresh produce
section of the grocery stores have been picked a week or more ago, and have
lost much of their nutritional value in that time.  If you can get
just-picked fresh veggies from a farmer's market, obviously that would be a
better choice.

Personally, I use both frozen & fresh produce, depending on my needs at the
time and what's available.  Read the labels on the frozen veggies, though, as
some have added salt or other ingredients.

Kathy