Hello to all from Mexico

Hi to all :)
I am back in the list, but watch the address, it is the Mexican one
again.  Yes, I am back home.  Two more courses to take, these will be
long distance and ... the dissertation.  But that too will pass.
It is nice to see known names, and naturally new ones.
We had an uneventful (although long) trip from Tuscaloosa to Mexico
City.  Now we are in the middle of construction, we decided to remove
the wall to wall carpeting and in its place put tiles.  It looks very
pretty, but oh the dust.  They are supposed to finish today.  Then there
are other repairs in the house, remember I was gone one year.
Now, quickly an easy receipt.  Still good for those that have hot days.

Cold Beet  Soup
Boil and peel some beets.
Put them in the blender with cold tomato juice.
And that is all, I added some lime juice, but others did not,
Easy to make, refreshing and good.

take care
Jenka
--
Jenka Keizer-Guevara                    The University of Alabama
jguevara@xxxxxxxxxxx                    Instructional Technology