Re: Dixie Catalog

In a message dated 97-09-05 13:31:18 EDT, sfb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Suzie Floyd)
writes:

<< For those who asked (V97#199) you can get a Dixie Diners Club catalog by
 calling them at
 800/BEEF NOT (800/233-3668 >>

Thanks for reposting the number. I had called 2 months ago and never received
the catalogue. When I saw the number today I called again.  The customer
service rep told me that they had run out of veggie catalogues and didn't
keep the names of the people waiting..So I re-requested..I am mentioning this
in case anyone else had also been waiting for a catalogue.  You may want to
call again.
Sheila