for chocoholics

Hi -

    There have been some wonderful brownie recipes posted in recent
weeks. Just wanted you to know that the King Arthur catalog offers a
non-fat Dutch process cocoa. I have no commercial interest in that
company - I live in a small rural community, and can't get dried
cherries and cranberries,  or crystalized ginger, without driving 100
miles to a big city, so I use the King Arthur catalog to order these
items. The address for a catalog is "The Baker's Catalog, P. O. Box 876,
Norwich, Vermont 05055-0876."

Here's to bigger and better fat-free brownies. :)

Margaret