Missoula & Flathead

On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 03:12:40 Harvey<kabaker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I am going to Missoula and Flathead Lake for business in
>2 weeks...(can) anyone suggest other veggie-friendly places?

	*  We're up in Kalispell, 112 mi north of Missoula.  We own/operate
Mountain Valley Foods--an organic, bulk natural foods store. We are
entirely veg--no meat, fish, fowl, eggs, etc., etc.  As for veg
restaurants, slim pickins here, but Montana Coffee Traders here in town
makes great soups, salads, and other veg items on request.  It's been
beautiful up here!
Mary Johnson / Kalispell, Montana USA / mjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx