re: kitchen gadgets

This is in response to Troy's posting.....Yes we do have access to most
of the "faux" dairy products, I am sure right across Canada.  There is
no law that has banned them.  When I first brought up this subject I was
remarking on the fact that the Cdn Gov't will NOT allow "faux" dairy
products which too closely imitate "real" dairy products  ie; calcium,
taste, colour, etc.

Unfortunately this appears to be true right across Canada....sigh..:-(

KarenM