Frozen potatoes and Nayonnaise

Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas on where to find frozen potatoes.
I got some Ore-Ida regular and O'Brien potatoes today.

Also, I love the new fat-free Nayonnaise!  I haven't had regular
mayonnaise in so long; this is a great substitute.  And at only 10 grams
per tablespoon, you can afford to be generous with it.  For dinner, I
had a GardenVegan burger with mustard and Nayonnaise on a whole wheat
bagel.  Yum!

Sheri