soy milk

With regard to getting fortified soy milk in Canada, I had a shock about a
month ago when I went to my usual grocery store (Save-On-Foods which is a
division of Overwaitea Foods of B.C.) and there it was in the dairy section.
The brand is So Nice and there is original, vanilla and chocolate.  % of RDA
is very close to regular milk.  However, the fat is too high for this list
at about 3.2g per 250ml.  This isn't a problem for my family as most things
we eat are VLF.  The calcium, etc. makes it worth it.  I have finally got
both my kids off milk.  My only fear is that I am going to go back to the
store one of these days and they will have pulled it from the shelves or
something.  Good luck to everyone else in Canada.  Maybe if you keep looking
you can find it somewhere.  I have also found fortified Rice Dream at one
store here on a few occasions but it was sooo expensive.

Happy hunting!

Val
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx