Green Beans

Not long ago I had green beans at a local Italian restaurant which I have
easily adapted to ff. Actually, it's not much of a recipe. Start with the
freshest green beans you can find. Then steam them lightly. The original
recipe calls for them to be tossed with olive oil at this point. I skipped
that. Now squeeze the juice of a whole fresh lemon on top. Lots of fresh
lemon juice is the key. That's it. Eat hot. They are so fresh & yummy! I
know, it sounds strange (in fact, I didn't order it, someone else did!),
but it was out of this world!

--Shannon McAllister
  408-524-7728