Microwave crisp (US=chip) makers

I bought 2 of these a while ago at Woolworths, a UK shop, for 50p
sterling each. That was a 1/2 price offer though, still much cheaper
than the US ones I've seen mentioned on the list. I don't know if
Woolies still stock them though.

They *are* great. Katja said she melted hers; so did I. Glad I bought
two...

I like the potato crisps. I season them with nutritional yeast flakes
and dried onions, ground to a powder in the food blender. I also tried
chilli powder once, which was also good.

Kate

--
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0141/index.html