Toddler food oops ...

I seem to have accidentally deleted the digest in which somebody said they
wanted the tofu ball recipe. Please write to me privately.

Thanks, Hadass (who forgot to bring it in today, sorry 8-().

--
Dr. Hadass Eviatar  (XX)                        mailto:eviatar@xxxxxxxxxx
National Research Council of Canada             Phone: (204) 984 - 4535