Egg (Not!)

This may be a dumb question but I recently received a bag of Egg (Not!) as
part of my introductory kit from Dixie Diners. It says use 1 teasoon of Egg
(Not!) with 2 tablespoons of water for each egg in your recipes. Does this
mean that if you add the water to the Egg (Not!) it won't work in such a way
that you can make scrambled eggs using it? I tried to do just that but the
substance, while looking like the type of thing that you could scramble,
simply would not solidify no matter what I did and it was useless. I am not a
cook. I usually simply nuke my food. What did I do wrong? If Egg (Not!) won't
work for scrambled eggs do you have to use something like Egg Beaters to have
your egg substitute fix or are there other alternatives that are more ovo
friendly?
Larry Grossman