Another Kitchen Gadget

I love this list. Sigh. Reading the posts about eating in France makes me
want to hop on a plane.

Anyway, I forgot about a handy little lemon juicer I love until others
started talking about theirs. I picked mine up as a giveaway from Sunkist
 during a promo at the restaurant in Neiman Marcus a while ago. Since
then I've found them for sale at Crate and Barrel and a few other places.

The juicer turns your fresh lemon into one of those plastic lemon
dispensers. It's basically a spigot that screws into the lemon. It's
shaped like a spigot with a plastic flip-top. One end has the flip-top
and the other has a serrated edge. I roll the lemon on the counter to
loosen the juice, then screw the gadget into the end of the lemon. To
use, you just flip the top up and pour. Close the top, toss into the
fridge, and you can use it again until the juice is gone.

Julie in San Jose