Wooden Cutting Boards

I have wooden cutting boards for m**ts (I'm one of two vegetarians out of
five right now), cheese, fruits and vegetables, and bread. I keep these
dedicated boards in a stack, and woe to the kid who goofs up on this! (They
don't dare!)

(I also soak any m**t in heavily salted water before I start to prepare them.)

What I keep by the sink, however, may help some of you out. I have a lump of
tea tree oil soap (among others), pure liquid castile in a tiny squirt
bottle for washing fruits and vegies, a natural-bristle complexion brush,
and a spritz bottle of fat-free:

Natural Disinfectant

2 c. water
1/4 c. vodka
1/4 t. tea tree oil
1/4 t. lime essential oil
1/4 t. grapefruit essential oil

I just shake and spray the counter, the boards, the dish rack. This can also
be used for air freshener, on furniture you want the cats to stay away from,
carpeting where baby put its damp little bum before you realized there was
something to be changed, as underarm deodorant, mouthspray, and as a
cologne, if you like the woody aspect with the citrus! And as an asthmatic
who is allergic to citrus, I can tell you this doesn't bother anyone except
the cats!

Shucky   8-)  +

   (  \   __   / )  Nelsie's Cupboard --<-<@ Yesterday's answers for
    (  \ (..) /  )  today's skin @>->-- Custom soaps and toiletris for
      (  /<>\  )    very sensitive people --<-@ Visit us at http://
     (   \/\/   )   ourworld.compuserve.com/hompages/Nelsies_Cupboard
        /    \
       (      )     "'Success is best measured by how far you've come with
        ~~ ~~      the talents you've been given." ---Anonymous