McDougall's new cookbook

Hi!  Just wondering if anyone else has bought the new McDougall
cookbook?  I got it yesterday, and it's SO pretty!  However, I was
surprised and SHOCKED to see so many recipes that include avocados,
olive, and nuts!  What gives?  I especially like the pasta sauce recipes
using soy milk.  Gosh, I miss those creamy pasta toppings of the old

I can't wait to get started trying some new recipes.

Sheri