Flavouring microwave crisps (chips)

Katja asked how I flavour my microwave chips with nutritional
yeast/onion powder.

I put it on *before* I cook them. The potato starch helps it stick.
The best way I've found to flavour them is to sprinkle a layer of
flavouring in the bottom of a wide dish, add a non-overlapping layer
of potato slices, sprinkle on some more flavouring, add another layer
of potatoes...etc...finish with a layer of flavouring. Then cook them.

Sorry, I haven't found a faster way. This way makes sure you don't
waste very much flavouring as well.

Kate
--
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0141/index.html