Ooops!

Hi all -

Last week I asked someone to repost a recipe with mashed potatoes, spinach and
other stuff. A couple of people wrote to me to say they couldn't find any such
recipe in their saved recipes. A few days later I found said recipe in a
cookbook - sorry! So I thought I'd share it with you. This recipe is from "New
Vegetarian Cuisine" (250 low-fat recipes) by Linda Rosensweig and the Editors
of Prevention.

Mashed Potato Gratin

2 cups mashed potatoes
1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp prepared horseradish
2 cups thawed frozen chopped spinached, squeezed dry
1 medium tomato - thiny sliced.

1. Preheat oven to 400. Coat a 2-qt casserole with no-stick spray.

2. In a food processor, combine pootatoes, beans, cheese, mustard, horseradish
until weell mixed. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.

3. Evenly spread the spinach over the potato mixture. Top with the tomatoes.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through.

Makes 4 servings
Per serving: 218 calories, 3 g. fat (12% of calories), 6.9 g. dietary fiber, 5
mg. cholesterol, 484 mg. sodium.

------

Now a question: has anyone on this list ever heard of a food plan called the
Naples Florida Food Plan or the Willows Food Plan? Thanks.

Zoe Sodja
Santa Cruz