KarenM on fat free

I bought both of Jyl Steinbeck's books while in Scottsdale last year. Before
buying them I called her (she lives in the area) and asked her the same
questions, since I've been on the Ornish diet. She is a nutritionist and
somewhere in the books, and on the phone, she said that her recipes are
limited to less than one gram of fat. She defines that for her own purposes
as essentially fat free. In the book are a variety of truly fat free recipes
and some that can be adjusted. I skip those with non vegetarian content.

StanD