FW: onions, pizza, chocolate

 ----------
From: Michelle Dick
To: Barbarisi, Karen R.
Subject: Re: onions, pizza, chocolate
Date: Tuesday, September 16, 1997 5:00AM

Hello,

Everyone is always so helpful and I always need help.

I tried lighting a candle while cutting onions, no luck, my eyes burned
as usual.  I will next try running water, but can't bring myself to put
a spoon in my mouth while cutting my onions.

I want to try the zucchini  brownies but wanted to use nonfat cocoa
powder or chips.  Do these things exist.  I'm not a chocolate person at
all so sweetness and true chocolate flavor is not an issue.  I just
wanted to try something different.

Lastly, does anyone make whole wheat pizza dough and how does  whole
wheat dough
compare to a regular pizza?

Thanks so much,
Karen