making seitan

Hi-
Michelle, you said that you use gluten powder to make seitan rather than
use the store bought mix. Is that something that would be available at the
heatlth food store? The idea of making a ball of protein intrigues me!
What do you do with the gluten powder to make it into seitan? Making
seitan from the flour itself sounds like a lot of work. I don't think I
have the time or energy to make it from scratch.

thanks,

emma