jalapeno peppers

Does anyone out there have some SIMPLE suggestions for what to do with
copious amounts of jalapeno peppers? I am harvesting about 5 a day from my
little plants--the fridge is stuffed full of the things! I used to make an
out-of-this-world spicy cheese bread, but not anymore. What if I just dumped
them all into a big jar of vinegar? Then I could use the liquid and also,
eventually, the peppers... Does it sound like that will work? Anyone have any
other ideas? Thanks!

Holly