spicy chickpeas

Thanks to everyone who provided recipes for baking chickpeas for a crunchy
snack. They are great! I have one question: if you don't eat all of them
right away (and this would be easy they're so good), how do you store
them? In the fridge?  After I tried it I remembered a recipe I loved that
used Asian spices on shrimp - so I tried the spice mixture on the
chickpeas and it was great.  Here it is:

1 teaspoon each of : curry, ground coriander, chili powder, ground cumin,
and paprika

1/2 teaspoon each of: ground allspice, salt, and cayenne pepper

I cooked them in a 400 degree over for around 30 minutes and they were
yummy!

Sharon