Re: How to get Digest #197

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997 21:19:49 -0500 (CDT)  natalie.frankel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> It also seems that #197 from yesterday, Sept. 1st, didn't arrive in
> all of our mailboxes

Please folks, hold off on retrieving this one.  I was futzing around
with my machine last night -- I got a new hard drive and was
installing a virus operating system (also known as MS DOS and Windows
<grin>) and with my repeated reboots switching from linux to dos I
killed the digest mailing.  I've heard reports that WINE for linux can
run windows Mastercook and decided to give it a try, first making sure
my hardware setup was fine under Windows.  I'll be sending out 197
again.

Anywho, hopefully, y'all already got digest 197 before this message
goes out in digest 198 (for digest subscribers, that is).

Michelle Dick
Owner, FATFREE Vegetarian Mailing List