WW Pizza

I wonder, Karen, how thinly you rolled out the dough and how long you
permitted it to bake prior to adding the other ingredients.

Rolling it as thin as you can get should give you a nice crisp texture.

Failing that, you might try some whole grain Teff added to the whole
wheat.

Teff is so tiny that I never bother to even try to grind it, but I have
made whole wheat and teff (75 WW flour, 25% teff) and rolled it out
quite thinly and baked it.

If you get it too thin, you wind up with crackers!  So playing around
with combos might be the choice.  Stick with your committment to getting
rid of the white stuff.  I'm proud of ya!

--
Beverly Kurtin
http://www.startext.net/homes/show