Recipe requests

*Sheepishly raising her head*
Hi! Gosh, look at this, my first post and I'm already asking for
something! Well, ask and you shall find recipes (I hope) so here it goes.
1) Does anyone happen to have any recipes for pumpkin (fresh or canned)
that don't call for a lot of sugar or honey or molasses (ect.)? Anything
over 1/3 of a cup for under  10 servings I try not to use.
2) Are there any suggestions as to how to make *good* cold sandwiches for
lunches? I'm trying to come up with spread combinations that eliminate
the nut butters but I'm at a complete loss.

Any help at all is to be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Dyana