broths

Hi everyone,

Several months ago there was a thread about Organic Gourmet Soup Stocks.
I just found them again at a store near me, and I couldn't remember what
the consensus about them was.  I've tried the regular veggie stock
before, but they also have wild mushroom and low sodium.
Since each bottle lasts forever and costs a lot, I want to make the right
decision here!  I was especially tempted by the mushroom one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Susan Lehman
UNC-CH