Re: Crockpot Grains w/o crockpot?

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, R. Fay wrote:

> Help! I'd like to try the Crockpot Grains (below) that was posted
> yesterday, but don't have a crockpot. Can anyone suggest alternative
> directions?
>
> Thanks in advance :-)
> ----

You could put it in a large, oven-safe covered dish (maybe a dutch oven),
and cook them in the oven.  I'd try 300F for a couple of hours or so.

Jenny Herl              |   "The world has enough for everyone's need,
jlherl@xxxxxxxx         |    but not enough for everyone's greed."
University of Illinois  |
Urbana-Champaign        |    --attributed to Mahatma Ghandi (1869-1948)