LOOKING FOR MORE NO FAT/LOW FAT RECIPES

Hello all :-)

I am new to the list..my name is Cheryl S.

My husband was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in February this year..and
I need to lose about 10 or 15 pounds....a lower fat diet I see is
recommended for people with MS...and I need it to lose some width off of my
ever widening behind!!!!!!!  :-)

So....if anyone can send me any no fat or low (real low) fat recipes...I
would appreciate it a whole bunch!!  :-)

Thanks :-)

hugs,
Cheryl Snyder
List Owner/Mom  Wings and Things