Re: recipe request - pasta salad

Tony Davidson requested a dressing for pasta salad.  The other day I
tried "no fat sour cream"  I use the yellow containers at Zehrs in
Canada - the no name brand which I have found to have the best
consistency.  I added various seasonings (garlic, etc) whatever you
like, plus about three dill pickles and some of the dill juice.  When
someone told me about this I was a bit skeptical, but guess what, it
doesn't taste bad.  I also put in red peppers.  It was good!

KarenM