egg substitute/favorite kitchen item

To the person asking about the "3 egg substitute" equivalent :

Without seeing the recipe I have to guess, but it probably means egg
substitute equal to 3 eggs.

Re: favorite kitchen utensil:
My favorite kitchen item is definitely the CuisineArt food processor.  I
have two - the mini and the 11 cup.  As a lazy cook, I love them both!!
Not only do I not have to chop veggies any more, I can throw the
processors in the dishwasher when I'm done.  Definitely worth the
investment for me!

Laurel Teitelbaum
p012484b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx