Marinated Baked Tofu

I saw a tasty looking item at the health food aisle, a sealed package
containing marinated baked tofu. It was expensive, so I'd like to try making
it myself. However, all of the recipes I'm finding call for 1 pound of tofu; I
use the Mori-Nu which is less (I think 10 ounces). Before I try converting the
recipes, perhaps someone has made this with Mori-Nu and has a recipe to share?
 I have the extra-firm style, which I think would work pretty well. Thanks!