Kale Crunchy Snack

I just made the "Kale Crunchy Snack" and had to write in and rave about
it.  Kale is one of my favorite vegetables and this is a way to have the
wonderful taste on everything.  I modified it just a little, and hear is
what I did:  I cut out the big stalks and washed it.  While it was still
a little wet I sprinkled it with a little salt.  Then I baked it at 375
for about 5-8 minutes.  Once it was sufficiently crunchy, I crushed it
and put it in a spice jar.  Its seems like it will be wonderful to use
like salt.  Thank you to whoever posted that idea.

Angi