Single Vegan

You can get "The single vegan" from Amazon.com for $9.60, a 20% discount
off the retail price, plus S&H.  I ordered my copy from the Vegetarian
Times Bookshelf several years ago, but don't know if they still offer
it there.  If you aren't familiar with Amazon.com, their url is
http://www.amazon.com
Go to the search area, type in "single vegan" and it will pop it up
for you.  I've place many orders with them and they are very easy
to deal with, good pricing, and have a large selection of titles.

Lee Ann