McDougall's soup cups at Costco

Some great news (I think!) :

I was pleased to find Dr. McDougall's Right Foods soup
cups at my local Costco- They were 12 for $5.79 here in
Northern California.  They're all 10% fat or less and vegetarian,
following Dr McDougall's guidelines.

I was so happy because I had to order them straight from the
company when they were first announced about 2 years ago.
That costed much more. Then I saw them in a few grocery stores
but they were about $1.25 each, so I rarely got them.
They are about the healthiest soup cups I've found for those quick
lunches in a pinch.  I"ll definitely be buying them more often now.

-Kelly Armstrong