marshmallows

<< i have been craving something
 marshmallowy, like crispie treats, etc and want to buy the vegan
 marshmallows.  >>
There is a product called Marsmallow Fluff that we use to make rice crispy
treats.  It is kosher "parve".  I do not have a jar handy to read the lable
but I think it is fat free at least.

Also you could in a kosher grocery store for marsmallows.  But again I'm not
sure if they are vegan.  I know the old kosher gelatins were made from a
seaweed.

Peggy