veggie mince pie

I have made a vegetarian mince pie that is really tasty, without the
suet/meat addition.
Its sort of a mixed fruit and spices with a dollop of brandy for flavor
(ok..I soak the dried fruit in brandy).
I have had problems with the crust though and have yet to perfect a
vegetarian pie crust..but perhaps someone here has...I have made it deep
dish with a spicy oatmeal apple crust instead of standayd top and bottom
crust
If anyone is interested in the recipe I'll dig it up
elle in oregon