Puerto Rico

We will be leaving for Puerto Rico on Dec. 9. Does anyone have any
suggestions about places to eat where I can get the right kind of food
(fatfree vegetarian)? I would appreciate any suggestions. I plan to take
breakfast food with us, (buying bananas to add to the cereal). Also plan to
take some soups for lunch - but I don't want to cook all the time! Also -
does anyone know what the electricity is there - 110 or do I have to try
and find a converter? Thanks for any help at all. Patty in AZ