speaking of french frys

one of my favorite fastfoods pre vegetarian low fat eating was french
frys and chicken strips.
Now I make my own
wash and slice "plank frys" style 2 potatoes
spray pyrex covered dish with butter flavored ff spray and microwave
'frys' for about 4 minutes, then transfer to a toaster oven set on broil
meanwhile, slice morningstar farms soy chicken like patties (I know, they
aren't especially fatfree this is just am occasional splurge here) into
'finger food'.
After broiling the french frys, turn and season with favorite spices and
add soy 'chicken' patties to the toaster oven for a few minutes to crisp
and brown.
yum, this really fills that fast food urge I get sometimes!
elle in oregon